Mission High School parents and guardians are cordially invited to come out for the Back to School Night on Tuesday, September 30, 5:30-7:30pm.
This is a great opportunity for you to meet with your student’s teachers, administrators, and staff members. Parents will also receive important information on courses, curriculum, student resources and programs, upcoming school events, and more!
When you arrive:
Parents must pick up your student’s “Classroom Locater Card” at the Sign In Table located on the Main Floor Hallway when you arrive. Parents will also receive a “Welcome sheet,” listing the following locations to visit during the night! Room location # numbers and floors will be listed on both forms.
Computer labs will also be open to parents during Back to School Night so that you may sign up for School Loop. School Loop is a great program that allows parents to receive updates from your student’s teachers as well as school updates that are sent directly to your email.
Translation assistance will also be proved to parents registering in the computer labs.
Places to Visit During the Event:
- Visit our 9th to 12th Grade Student Counselors (General Ed and ELL Counselor)
- College & Career Center, Room 213, 2nd Floor
- School Media Center Program, Main Library, 4th Floor
- Visit our Guest Information & Resource Tables, Main Floor
- Visit our Parent Information Tables! Feel free to pick up information on volunteering, or information about our many parent groups such as the (PTSA,SSC, ELAC, AAPAC).
- School Loop Registration Assistance – Stop by if you need to register or if you have any questions!
- Visit our many Community Partner programs on the main lobby, who will provide you with a wealth information on college and academic supports, student internships, health and wellness support, and more!
- Student Culinary Program Food Tasting Tables, Main Floor. “Free Food Tasting from our amazing cooking classes, and picked from our own school garden!”